Continuing in the ongoing series about all mobile networks in Nigeria, we are back to MTN. The series kicked off with MTN’s BetaTalk plan through other network; now back again to another of MTN tariff plans: MTN SuperSaver+
If you have been following these special series only found in this site, you will know that we have gone right through each network’s “first on the lists” tariff plans, starting with MTN’s BetaTalk; and now we are back to deliver more information about their second package plan. What exactly is the MTN SuperSaver+ package?
The plan as the name implies was created with the intention of making their customers and prospective customers save more during calls. It is a package specially designed for the upward moving business executives, business icons, professionals, managers/senior executives operating under private or public sectors. With this plan you are enabled to makes calls as low as 15k/second starting from the 2nd minute call you make in a day. The first minute is 40k/second to other networks. This plan is special because it does not attract daily, weekly, monthly or any recurrent registration charges.
It is very easy to migrate to the service, all you have to do is dial this code: *408*1#, alternatively, simply send SMS 408 to 131. Finito and you are ready to start rocking!
The benefits include:
- Special package combined with the main offer (SuperSaver+) locally or internationally.
- Excellent 15k/sec flat rate for calls to all networks following the first call of the day and that is MTN to MTN calls or MTN to other networks billed at 40k/s.
- Roaming opportunity: you can start enjoying free SMS and calls from another country when you are outside Nigeria and staying within an eligible destination.
- International calls benefits. The package affords the opportunity to make about 50% discounted calls to qualified countries.
- Amazing opportunity to receive interesting headline news daily as it happens.
Here you have it another MTN call plan that you can subscribe to if you’re looking for ways to make calls at cheaper rates. Do share this page to your friends and don’t forget to drop your comment.