Buy Airtime and Data with Ease with MTN on Demand
Purchasing airtime and data in Nigeria is getting easier by day, thanks to MTN on Demand. The mobile giant, MTN revolutionized airtime and data purchase by offering an easy way to buy data and airtime any day and any time.
What is MTN on Demand?
MTN on Demand is a USSD code for buying data and airtime directly from your bank account on mobiles. Just by dialing *904#, you can unlock the awesome potential of MTN on Demand.
How Does it work?
One interesting feature of MTN on Demand that makes it attractive is its easy-to-use feature. As a matter of fact, anyone can purchase airtime and data just by dialing *904#.
MTN on Demand is better because unlike most other services, no extra charge accrues to customers when they use this service. You can purchase airtime or data by dialing *904# and selecting the appropriate option in the menu or by dialing *904*amount#.
If you are using MTN on Demand for the first time, you will be prompted to set up the service when you dial *904#. This involves inputting your 10-digit bank account. If you have more than one bank account connected to the MTN line, you will be given an option to decide which bank account to use.
Services Accessible in MTN on Demand
On dialing *904#, you can access three major services as briefly outlined.
- MTN on Demand allows you to purchase airtime for yourself, family, friends and even third-party without extra charge.
- You can also purchase data for your friends, family, yourself and a third-party.
- Furthermore, you will be able to purchase MTN xtra value bundles on the service.
In addition, MTN on Demand will soon include products such as Hynet subscription, music plus, Lumous subscription and so forth.
Benefits and Features
MTN on Demand offers a slew of benefits and features, some of these benefits and features have been mentioned earlier.
- It makes it easy and convenient to purchase airtime, data and xtra value bundles anywhere and anytime.
- With MTN on Demand, you don’t need to buy a scratch card.
- Unlike some other services, there is no hidden charge with this service.
- It uses USSD; this means you don’t have to worry about data or network issue.
- There is no delay, it is an instant recharge.
- You can make purchases multiple times and from several banks connected to your MTN line.
Furthermore, MTN on Demand currently supports 8 Nigerian banks, namely, Zenith Bank, Diamond Bank, Stanbic Bank, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Access Bank, Union Bank, UBA, Skye Bank and Keystone Bank. More banks will soon support the service. You are only a USSD code away from the awesome possibilities and features of MTN on Demand.