Get Double of Your Daily Usage for Data, SMS and Calls on Glo Free Tomorrow.

Have you ever imagined getting rewarded for using your airtime? If that interests you, you might want to try ‘Glo Free Tomorrow Plan’. As its name implies, Glo Free Tomorrow is an awesome Glo plan that allows you to get double of your daily usage back the next day.

Glo Free Tomorrow Plan

How Does It Work?

You start enjoying the Glo Free Tomorrow’s benefits on migrating to the plan. Dial *600# to opt for the Free Tomorrow profile.

It is entirely free to opt for the Free Tomorrow profile and you can use the benefits for browsing, making calls and for SMS to any network in Nigeria. You can even use the Glo Free Tomorrow bonus to call popular international destinations like Canada, USA, China, UK, and India.

The plan awards DOUBLE (200%) of any amount you spend from your Glo main account. However, there is a little restriction on the bonus usage. You can use 75% of the Free Tomorrow bonus to make only Glo to Glo calls but the rest 25% is available for other purposes such as calling other networks, international destinations, browsing and so forth.

Call Rates and Basic Details

The Glo Free Tomorrow plan has fairly moderate call rates: 28 kobo/seconds for calls, N4/SMS and 5 kobo/Kb for data.

However, charges from the bonus account are a bit on the upside and are precisely double the charges on the main account. Bonuses are charged at 56 kobo/seconds for calls, N8/SMS, and 10 kobo/Kb for data.

In addition, the Glo Free Tomorrow bonus is time-bound. In other words, it lasts just for one day and expires exactly at 11:59 PM.

Checking Your Balance and Opting Out

Although Glo will normally notify you when you are credited with the Free Tomorrow bonus, you can also check your Glo Free Tomorrow bonus by simply dialing #122*8#.

You will also get a notification when you use up your Free Tomorrow bonus.

Even though you automatically opt out of bonuses available in some other Glo data plans when you opt to the Free Tomorrow profile, you can still enjoy the Glo Super Max Data benefit. To enjoy this benefit, ensure you recharge with *223*PIN#.

It is super-easy and free to opt out of the Glo Free Tomorrow plan. Just dial *301# to opt out of the plan.


Tagged with: ,