Glo Artificial Intelligence To Transmogrify The Nigeria’s Telecom Sector
Artificial intelligence (AI) is already making waves in most parts of the world. The U.S. has championed the AI landscape for long, China recently launched an AI newscaster and most other countries have delved deep into the AI terrain. Nigeria has lagged behind in AI but Glo is ready to change that with Glo artificial intelligence.
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial intelligence is a very broad field that has already begun to change the world. Together with the Internet of Things (IoT) and Blockchain Technology, AI is one of the three top technologies that is changing the world today.
AI researchers are delving into handwriting recognition, facial detection, and recognition, natural language processing, speech recognition and processing, anomaly detection, robotics, to mention a few. These have applications in sports, astronomy, agriculture, entertainment, education, healthcare, banking, ecommerce, marketing, communications and many more.
Moreover, Glo artificial intelligence would employ some of these technologies with an aim to improve communications, customer services, and customer experience.
A Synopsis On Glo Artificial Intelligence
Speaking on Friday, February 7, the company pointed out that the Glo artificial intelligence would bring a new experience to customers with its engaging and interactive features.
“We have heavily invested in new technologies to introduce these products which we believe will redefine social, business and personal pursuits”, said Bisi Koleoso, the company’s Deputy COO.
Glo artificial intelligence would improve customer services and experience by engaging directly with customers. The technology would help them to access information on pressing issues efficiently and on time. In addition, Glo AI will make it easy for customers to make a prudent choice as it relates to their calls and data plans and options.
The Benefits of Glo Artificial Intelligence are Enumerated Below:
- Glo artificial intelligence platform would engage directly with customers and improve their experience on the network.
- It would be designed to help customers to obtain information on any pressing issue.
- Furthermore, Glo AI would provide support and make it easy for both prepaid and postpaid customers to choose the most suitable and convenient call and data plan depending on their needs.
- Without any human interface, the technology would respond to customer inquiries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Also, any issue, whether general or specific, such as Value Added Service (VAS) and balance inquiry, can be resolved with Glo artificial intelligence.
- In addition, you can communicate with the AI platform via voice and text in English and Pidgin.
Clearly, when launched, the Glo artificial intelligence would be the first of its kind in Nigeria. Glo is also set to launch other innovative technologies such as Glo Health Care, Glo Entertainment Portal, Glo Drive, to mention a few.