Etisalat’s Easycliq plan (All About Mobile Network Services Packages)
Welcome to the 8th edition of the series that discuss about the Etisalat’s Nigeria Easycliq package. The plan is loaded with many free deals that will just wow you.
The easycliq plan should be renamed the “easyfree” plan as you get a lot of free stuff, and the only catch is if you recharge and are a subscriber. It offers 1MB free data, free downloads, discounts on airtime, and midnight calls. For more information and how to jump in, read on.
- The plan provides 15MB for free browsing weekly after 200 naira recharge from Monday to Sunday.
- You get 10 MMS per week upon recharge of 200 naira to send MMS to other Etisalat’s lines
- Register to the cliq-4-d-day service and enjoy 1MB extra every day. Dial *330*1# at 5 naira daily
- Get free midnight calls from 12.30 am to 4.30am when you recharge a minimum of 100 naira
- Get bonus of 150% on every recharge; this offer is for easycliq users only. However, the value from the bonus can be used to call all networks.
- Limitless SMS is offered for free upon all billed SMS and it is for all etisalat lines
- The receiver pays for your call. When you place a call, the receiver is allowed to pay for it. Dial 268 before the receiver’s etisalat number.
- There is also the regressive tariff feature that is activated when you spend 25 naira daily, you will enjoy these calls rates: 11k/sec in the cliq community, 20k/sec for other etisalat number, and 30k/sec to other networks.
- The one click tune allows users to verify if a friend’s line shares the same easycliq package. Use this feature by dialing *273* and the designated number which should be your friend’s then “#.”
To activate easycliq on a new SIM, dial 200 and press 2 or dial *244*1#.
Here it is again for your pleasure, another review of Nigeria’s telecom plans, this time the Etisalat’s Easycliq tariff plan. If you are confused about which network’s plan is best for you, keep checking the “All about network service series” and learn which plan offers best value for your money. Drop your comment and also don’t forget to share this page.